Day before I’m somebody yang nda banyak kawan. Don’t like making friends.. ntah terlampau reserved, malu, cuz aku mostly rapat wit yang close sama aku sja. Even to start a conversation, sometimes i’m suck. U can help me nanti... bila-bila masa u jumpa me. But when u know me better, I can be the crazy person.. bukan pulang crazy apa..means beibun lah tapi sometimes harsh.. but not in a rude way..Tauu tak perr.. :p
Now, me more terdedah with this network thing. It’s kinda fun and have the chance to meet friends from different area. Even share stories, dreams, hobbies and such. Siukk jua ahhh.. haha. *macam sakai soundnya* But sometimes.. some people ada against jua but few sajalah against married women macam kami ani, ntah maybe at my age ani nda sesuai lagi kan network ani. For me, nda jua salah berkawan kan, kata orang ramai kawan ani siuk jua...*tapi kan mencari yang close and someone u can trust and friend to talk to payah ckit* As long me tahu segala batas nya my husband trust me. Sebagai manusia biasa, diakui kitani stress, sunyi jua & bored jua kan tapi bila sudah melihat kerenah and read the comments apa and such can make me smile especially kalau me not in a very gud condition. Gagagagaga..
Hope we will meet somewhere ayte.. tapi aku ani kalau awal-awal andang malu ni... kuar tah penyakit TTR.. hahaha... Ok.. disini aku post a poems to share with u..written by my dear friend yang baru me jumpa MAMASHASHA..She share her poems with me. Ermmm,,nda dinafikan I love her poems bila 1st time me membaca walaupun awal-awal nya ada quite tiny misundertsanding.. soryyy dear..She’s talented lah...wish aku pandai jua someday.. erkk english pun nda seberapa aku ah..
Ok.. till here then... CHEERS!
I Care For You Always
I love to be around you
Count the uncounted smiles and laughs
Always given with all of you
Real, true , honest without a bluff
Envy for who you are
For your attempt to cheer me
Oh…I am glad I found you not too far
Respects and promises that I see
You are always in my mind
Out of no way, your face appear
Uttered sweet words make you shine
Am I standing on my feet or flying on the air?
Lightens my life in each day
Whispered words give me the strength
Assure your presence I do care
You and I, there shouldn’t be any length
Showing this means
I care about you…
Wrote By:NormasAziah@MamaShasha25/7/08